Gift cards are a great gift this holiday season. But, they aren’t exactly creative to give right? Not anymore! Here are some fun creative ways to give gift cards this holiday season.
Gift cards make great gifts for the person that has everything, you may not know well, or you find has a picky taste. While gift cards make great gifts they do present the challenge of making the presentation fun for the receiver.
These creative ways to give gift cards for Christmas will help add some spice to a usually boring gift.
- Create a spa jar with manicure essentials, lip balm, a dollar store face mask, and a gift card to a spa or beauty supply store. This is perfect for teens, makeup enthusiasts, and those busy moms that need to take some time for themselves.
- Take a dab of glue and attach a ribbon to a gift card from your local coffee shop or bookstore to make a bookmark to place in a class or a book off of your gift receivers wish list for a fun gift they will remember.
- Kids love a fun treat. Place a gift card inside a mason jar of candy for fun treat kids will love. Use minis of the child’s favorite candy to make it personal.
- Place a coffee shop gift card in a travel mug or straw top tumbler with some basic school supplies like pens and highlighters to make a fun teacher gift your child’s teacher is sure to love and find useful.
- Make a cute Christmas ornament gift card holder and hide your gift on the Christmas tree. This can be done by adding a ribbon to a premade gift card box or by making an envelope with pretty wrapping paper to hang from the tree.
- Place gift cards into a wallet for older kids to enjoy. This is a fun way to make them feel grown up having their own wallet with cards inside.
- Create a fun origami animal or envelope that can hold the gift card for a fun and simple way to creatively give a gift card for Christmas.
These are just a few fun ways to give gift cards this holiday season. Hopefully one of these creative ideas will work for you!